Why join SPPF?
Through participation in SPPF students will . . .
- Gain confidence and interact with public officials
- Communicate effectively in a political context
- Effectively advocate for (and with) your community
- Learn the how and why of consensus building
- Develop and refine leadership skills
- Maintain a minimum enrollment of six credit hours at a Maricopa Community College during the Fall and Spring semesters
- Register for the SPPF section of POS115 during the spring semester
- Be a U.S. citizen or lawful resident
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above for all college coursework and maintain a semester GPA of 2.5 or above
- Agree to all program guidelines and ground rules