- U.S. active duty service member or honorably discharged U.S. military veteran
- Full-time student pursuing a degree or certificate at Rio Salado College
- Grade point average of 3.0 or better
- 250-word essay displaying academic achievement and leadership
- Expected graduation date no later than 2015
Contact the Rio Salado College Veterans Affairs office for additional details. Please submit completed application to the Veterans Affairs office by fax at 480-517-8185 or email to Veterans Services Coordinator Tara Simo at email@example.com.
Applications can be found on the Rio Salado College Veterans Affairs website. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. Scholarship award will be dispersed in the Fall 2013 term. This scholarship is non-transferrable to other institutions. Rio Salado College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation or disability.