The National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS), operated by the U.S. Department of Education, is a centralized database that tracks student loans from the time they are approved until they are completely paid off. NSLDS includes the enrollment information needed to defer existing student loan payments. When a deferment is requested, the lender checks NSLDS to make sure the student qualifies.
As a Maricopa County Community College District college, Rio Salado submits enrollment information to NSLDS through National Student Clearinghouse.
Students can view their enrollment information or print their enrollment verification by following these steps:
- Log in to your Student Center
- Click Enrollment Verification under Academic History
- Select your college from the drop down menu
- Click Continue to National Student Clearinghouse.
- Click the button to continue to the Clearinghouse website.
- Choose the option that best applies to your situation.
- Print your enrollment verification.
- Log out and close your Clearinghouse browser window.