Need funds to purchase books? Take a look at Rio Salado’s Book Advance Program to see if you are eligible. Each semester, Rio Salado College initiates a one-time only book advance that eligible students can use to purchase text books and supplies for upcoming classes.
- Review the financial aid terms and conditions to ensure you qualify to receive a book advance.
- Use the Maricopa Student Refund Program for the fastest way to have book advance and financial aid funds delivered.
- Monitor your Gmail account for notification. Enrollment instructions for MSRP will be sent through the my.maricopa.edu student center.
- Use caution when purchasing course materials from a third party. Advance funds are not restricted to the Rio Salado College bookstore, but investigate the options.
- Know that book advance funds may not be an appropriate option if you prefer to purchase books prior to the first day of class.
- Funds are posted to the Rio Salado College account 6-9 days prior to the start of class.
- Funds can take 4-6 business days to be received by City Prepaid Services.
- Funds that are deposited on a holiday or weekend may take even longer.
- Remaining financial aid funds will not be available until two weeks after the start of class.