To be eligible, you must:
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Complete a verification process (if required)
- Complete all “to do” items in your my.maricopa.edu Student Center section
- Demonstrate financial need (Awards are based on the student need and can vary. Maximum award for 2014-15 is $2,500/semester)
- Have U.S. citizenship, U.S. national residency or permanent residence with an Alien Registration card
- Enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours
- Work a maximum of 20-hours per week while school is in session
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Enroll as a degree-seeker at Rio Salado College
For a list of job openings, visit www.riosalado.edu/jobs and look for listings under Part-Time Student Federal Work Study Opportunities.
For more information, contact Jose Robles at firstname.lastname@example.org.