Saturday, Feb. 28, 2015
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Program begins at 11:15 a.m.
East Valley Veterans Education Center
3320 S. Price Road, Tempe, AZ 85282
Opening festivities include:
- Remarks by Rio Salado College President Chris Bustamante, Maricopa Community College District Chancellor Dr. Rufus Glasper, Tempe Mayor Mark Mitchell and Councilmember Robin Arredondo-Savage
- Ceremonial presentations by ASU ROTC Color Guard and Sun Devil Battalion
- Live musical performance by Gililland Middle School Orchestra
Information about the many benefits and services available to veterans provided by the following partnering agencies:
- Arizona Coalition for Military Families
- Arizona Department of Economic Security
- Arizona State University’s Pat Tillman Center
- City of Tempe Human Services
- Honor Walk Foundation
- Maricopa County Veterans Court
- Maricopa Workforce Connection
- Northern Arizona University
- Veterans Administration
- Veterans of Foreign Affairs
- Veterans History Project
- Veterans Upward Bound
For additional details call 480-384-9850 or email email@example.com
This event is made possible by the Maricopa County Community College District and Rio Salado College in partnership with the City of Tempe.