Rio Salado Library:
- Men’s Health Magazine: Articles for men on fitness, exercise, nutrition, grooming tips, fashion, new products, and men's health questions.
- Harvard Men’s Health Watch: Contains men's health news and advice directly from the more than 8,000 doctors and researchers at Harvard Medical School. Puts the reader in closer touch with everything that's happening now in cutting edge medicine, new prevention strategies, and new medicine.
- Men’s Health Advisor: Direct from the renowned Cleveland Clinic, this monthly publication discusses important and vital issues facing men concerned about their health.
- Men’s Health Fact Sheets & Information: Sponsored by the Men’s Health Network, this site contains the latest data sets and statistics on men’s health issues, including the top causes of death, life expectancy by sex and race, and prostate cancer facts, among others.
- Men’s Health Online Resource Center: Search through the various disease categories at this site to learn more about different maladies that affect men and what you need to know about them.
- 30 Stay-Healthy Tips for Men: This resource provides a month-long plan for disease prevention.
News courtesy of the Rio Salado Library.
Image by CarlosNewsom under a CC-BY-NC-ND 2.0 license.