The Rio Salado Tempe headquarters will be open Saturday, Aug. 13 and 20, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. to help students during the back-to-school rush.
The following student services will be available to you:
● Academic Advisement
● Cashier's Office
● Financial Aid
● Registration and Records
The Testing Center, Knowledge Commons and Technology Support Helpdesk will have normal Saturday hours.
Here are a few tips to help you save time:
- Try our new QLess service to schedule appointments.
- Take advantage of self-serve options like the financial aid steps and my.maricopa.edu to-do list.
- Avoid the lunchtime rush between 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. and try to call before 10 a.m. You can always leave a message requesting a callback.
- Avoid calling or coming in on Mondays and consider a mid-week visit.
- Come prepared before you call or schedule a visit by creating a "to do" list.
For a step-by-step guide on getting started at Rio Salado College visit www.startatrio.com.
As a reminder, most Rio Salado locations and services are closed on Fridays during the summer. We will resume regular hours beginning August 15. Visit this web page for more details about important dates, closures and extended service hours.