This list is updated throughout the month as new books arrive. To view the complete list of new titles from previous months, please see the Library New Titles Archive.
- The Big Sheep by Robert Kroese
- Bullseye by James Patterson
- Close Your Eyes by Michael Robotham
- Damaged by Lisa Scottoline
- Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
- Easy Pickings by Richard S. Wheeler
- How to Set a Fire and Why by Jesse Ball
- Surrender, New York by Caleb Carr
- The Trouble with Goats and Sheep by Joanna Cannon
- The Unseen World by Liz Moore
- The Age of Bowie: How David Bowie Made a World of Difference by Paul Morley
- Capital Offenses: Business Crime and Punishment in America’s Corporate Age by Samuel W. Buell
- Deconstructing Dads: Changing Images of Fathers in Popular
- Culture by Laura Tropp, ed. and Janice Kelly, ed.
- Do Facts Matter?: Information and Misinformation in American Politics by Jennifer L. Hochschild and Katherine Levine Einstein
- Fail U: The False Promise of Higher Education by Charles J. Sykes
- Faith in the New Millennium: The Future of Religion and American
- Politics by Matthew Avery Sutton, ed. and Darren Dochuk, ed.
- Lesbians, Gays, and Bisexuals Becoming Parents or Remaining Childfree: Confronting Social Inequalities by Cara Bergstrom-Lynch
- Managing the Climate Crisis: Assessing Our Risks, Options, and Prospects by Robert O. Schneider
- Our Gang: A Racial History of The Little Rascals by Julia Lee
- Why Teach?: Notes and Questions from a Life in Education by James Nehring