State Farm Mentoring Program
Actively Engaged in YOUR Success!
State Farm is looking for Rio Salado College students interested in developing professional skills and competencies to connect with and learn from insurance industry professionals.
To learn more about becoming a part of the State Farm College Mentoring Program, contact: Jeanne Ratliff at Jeanne.Ratliff@riosalado.edu 480-517-8231.
Benefits of becoming a mentee:
- Earn State Farm Mentoring Certificate
- Build your professional network
- Share mutual interest and learning
- Gain fresh perspective on a professional environment
- Receive personalized support and motivation in:
Expectations of a mentee:
- Career growth and development
- Setting and achieving goals
- Enhancing professional skills and expertise
- Building communication and relationship skills
- Be actively engaged
- Be available for regular meetings (1-2 per month)
- Follow through on commitments
- Remain flexible and open minded
- Open communication
State Farm has become a very active partner in this program and has provided full scholarship awards to 18 students to complete the Insurance Studies Certificate of Completion (CCL). See related blog and learn more about scholarship opportunities.
To learn more about Rio Salado's Insurance Studies program, visit: www.riosalado.edu/insurance. Check out this blog for additional backstory about the program, employment opportunities and needs of the industry.