Monday, November 7, 2016

Andy Cohen Live NSLS Broadcast Nov. 9

Poster for event, includes large image of Cohen smiling.  Text: ANDY COHEN DON’T WATCH WHAT HAPPENS...MAKE IT HAPPEN! “The one guiding principle over my 23-year career in TV  has been as long as I’m having fun, I really don’t care what the job title is.” “I never say I work in television, I say I get to work in television.” “My philosophy is to just kind of follow your passion and   follow your bliss, and everything else will happen for you organically. I’m a very mellow person. I’ve never been too overly political or overly aggressive in trying to ‘make it.’ There was a  time when I really wanted to be on camera, and I tried and I tried, and it just didn’t work. I gave it up because life was really good. And then it wound up weirdly happening in a very circuitous way. If you can find your happiness, you’re just going to be better at whatever you’re doing. Other great stuff will come.”  Engage with Andy Cohen #theNSLS  Andy Cohen is an Emmy Award-winning American television executive and author. He is the host of Bravo network’s nightly live talk show Watch What Happens: Live and the author of the memoir, Most Talkative: Stories from the Front Lines of Pop Culture, as well as the New York Times best-seller The Andy Cohen Diaries: A Deep Look at a Shallow Year.  Cohen will be sharing advice for following passions to land a dream job and taking calculated risks to build a personal brand.    The National Society  of Leadership and Success Building Leaders Who Make a Better World  WWW.SOCIETYLEADERSHIP.ORG

Andy Cohen is the next guest speaker for the National Society of Leadership and Success 2016-2017 Broadcast Speaker Series. 

Rio Salado's NSLS chapter will host a live telecast of his presentation Wed., Nov. 9, 5 - 6:15 p.m. from the Rio Salado Conference CenterFree and open to the public.

illustrated cover of Cohen's Book Superficial.  Image of him flying around with a cape and a dog as his side kick.
Andy Cohen is an Emmy Award-winning television executive and author. He is the popular host of Bravo network’s nightly live talk show Watch What Happens: Live and the author of Most Talkative: Stories from the Front Lines of Pop Culture and New York Times best-seller The Andy Cohen Diaries: A Deep Look at a Shallow Year.

Cohen will share advice about following your passion, how to land a dream job and taking calculated risks to build a personal brand.

NSLS Live Speaker Events and Thought Leader Series
The National Society of Leadership and Success brings some of the top presenters in the world to students. Compelling in thought and focused on success, these authors, speakers and celebrities help students to achieve their goals.  Visit this web page for the full lineup of 2016-17 speakers.

Learn more about Rio Salado's NSLS chapter! It's a great way to engage with other students while developing important life skills. Visit this web page or contact John Bastian at john.bastian@riosalado.edu or 480-517-8656 for more details.

The National Society of Leadership and Success is the nation’s largest leadership honor society. It was founded in 2001 to build a community of like-minded, success oriented leaders who come together to help one another succeed. The Society offers interactive broadcasts with the nation’s best speakers, training in goal setting, and team meetings in which students set and hold each other accountable for achieving goals. These benefits, which aim to help members personally and professionally, are offered for the rest of their lives. Today, the Society has chapters on more than 400 college and university campuses nationwide and serves more than 350,000 members. For more information, please visit www.societyleadership.org.