Rio Salado's Teacher Education Team and Noyce Scholars are hosting a workshop TONIGHT to help students prepare resumes and cover letters, and practice job interviewing skills.
Join us on Thu., Feb. 23 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at the Rio Salado Conference Center. Students who attend the workshop have the option to participate in mock interviews with local school district partners at a separate event on March 30.
Students will learn about:
- Writing effective cover letters
- Developing eye catching resumes
- Preparing for interviews & tips
- 1-2 Minute Elevator Speech
- Resources for successful job interviewing
Questions? Contact Dawn Fitzhugh, Rio Salado College EdRising@Rio Coordinator at Dawn.Fitzhugh@riosalado.edu or Karen Nave, Noyce Scholars Program Manager at Karen.Nave@riosalado.edu for further details.