Rio Salado and the Maricopa Community Colleges will be closed for Spring Break, Thursday - Friday, March 16 - 17.
Services normally available 24/7 such as our Technology Support Helpdesk phone service and Ask a Librarian will remain available.
Visit this web page for the latest updates about college closures.
Please take note that some Rio Salado departments at the Tempe headquarters will have special office hours preceding the break, Monday - Wednesday, March 13-15:
- Admissions,Records and Registration: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Advisement: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Bookstore: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Cashier's Office: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Computer Lab: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Financial Aid: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Library: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Technology Support Helpdesk: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tutoring: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- The Rio Salado Testing Centers at Northern, Queen Creek, LLC and the Tempe headquarters will be open for regular business hours.
- The Tempe Computer Lab will be open 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- The Tempe Tutoring Center will be open 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- The Northern Computer Lab will be open 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.