Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Apply for 2018 MCCCDF Scholarships 9/1-10/15

Image of MCCDF logo and photo of group of scholars.
Rio students, mark your calendars! The next Maricopa Community Colleges Foundation scholarship cycle takes place from Sept. 1-Oct. 15, 2017. The Foundation will be posting scholarship opportunities available for the Spring 2018 semester.

photo of Jessica Chapman
Student Success
Rio Salado College student Jessica Chapman credits her Foundation scholarship for aiding her in going back to school and realizing her dreams.

“I’m working on an AAS in Paralegal Studies, and I just want to keep learning more things,” Chapman said. “I just can’t quench that thirst for knowledge and will definitely be continuing on the path of higher education.”

As a single mother who works full-time, Chapman found Rio Salado’s online classes made it possible to fit education into her life. 

“Rio Salado College offers many fascinating courses and makes education convenient for older students as myself, who have jobs and children,” Chapman said. “I think I will be a lifelong student because there really is so much out there to learn and experience!”

Read more about MCCCDF scholars.

How to apply
Students who wish to apply for a Foundation scholarship must complete a General Scholarship Application to be matched to scholarship opportunities for which you qualify.

Students must have a valid MEID and password to apply.

You can also view current openings by visiting https://mcccdf.org/ and clicking on Scholarships.