Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Spring GED Test Prep & ESL Classes

Poster featuring a woman smiling at camera.  Quote: “I started my new life at Rio Salado College. They gave me the opportunity to grow. So now I have strong roots and all the tools I need to succeed.” - Maria Gomes.  Text: English Language and GED Test Prep Classes.  Enroll Now.  Register for June 10 GED Test Prep classes by May 29 deadline!

Ready to go back to school? We’re ready for you! 

Our adult re-entry programs are designed to help students learn the English language, prepare for GED® tests and transition to college.

Get started now: www.riosalado.edu/programs/abe.

Flier for Rio Salado GED TEST Preparation In-Person Classes.  Text in blog.  Additional details at www.riosalado.edu/ged.  Image of Rio HSE student speaker Heather Lyn Ashman. Quote: “Returning to school was a stepping stone on a path to becoming the person I always was, but needed to prove to myself to be.”
The next set of GED test prep classes begin June 10. Apply by May 29 to get started. Call 480-517-8110, email gedinfo@riosalado.edu or visit www.riosalado.edu/ged.

Rio Salado College serves as the principal provider of GED test preparation programs for the Maricopa Community Colleges and the largest provider of adult basic education in the state of Arizona.