Enjoy Native American cultural performances in the Rio Amphitheater, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Café at Rio Lunch Special
Native American Indian Taco - Traditional fry bread topped with refried pinto beans, seasoned ground beef, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, shredded cheddar, salsa and sour cream - $5.49.
Books and Documentaries
The Rio Salado College Library will have a table of Native American literary materials available to browse, and will show the following documentaries/videos in the Café at Rio dining room from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Native Americans: Celebrating Traditions
- The Native Americans
- Dancing in Moccasins: Keeping Native American Traditions Alive
- Geronimo and the Apache Resistance
- Ghost Dance: The West, a Film by Stephen Ives
- R. C. Gorman, Navajo Painter
Learn more about International Education Week by visiting the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.