The discounted rate is 50-percent of the current County Resident tuition.
Learn more at www.maricopa.edu/senior-citizen-tuition-rate
We look forward to being of service to you at Rio Salado College!
Tooth decay is the most common chronic disease in children, but is almost entirely preventable!This June 25 clinic is made possible in part by the American Dental Association and the Arizona Dental Foundation.
Students will learn how to:
● Work with an advisor to reach their educational goals.
● Choose appropriate classes and programs.
● Apply prior college classes to their program.
● Transfer credits to a university program.
● Find resources and tips to help them succeed.
“If I had not faced some of the challenges that I had, I would not be the person I am today,” said Solaro. “All of my experiences have allowed me to appreciate the little things in life and everyone who is involved.”Tune in to watch tonight's ceremony to learn more about Solaro's story beginning at 7 p.m.
- The Black Calhouns: From Civil War to Civil Rights with One African American Family by Gail Lumet Buckley
- Churchill: The Life: An Authorized Pictorial Biography by Max Arthur
- Compromised Data: From Social Media to Big Data by Joanna Redden, et. al.
- 50 Great American Places: Essential Historic Sites Across the U.S. by Brent D. Glass
- Military Finances: Personal Money Management for Service Members, Veterans, and Their Families by Cheryl Lawhorn-Scott
- On My Own by Diane Rehm
- 1-2-3 Magic: Effective Discipline for Children 2-12 by Thomas W. Phelan
- Rethinking American Women’s Activism by Annelise Orleck
- Snapshot of a Soul Place in the Land of Special Needs by Kari Burk
- Small Data: The Tiny Clues That Uncover Huge Trends by Martin Lindstrom
- Solar Energy: An Introduction by Michael Mackay
- Under New Management: How Leading Organizations Are Upending Business as Usual by David Burkus
- War and Genocide: A Concise History of the Holocaust, 3rd ed. by Doris L. Bergen
- What Great Service Leaders Know and Do: Creating Breakthroughs in Service Firms by James L. Heskett